Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Song for You - Kim Myungsoo







okayy bb ㅠ.ㅠ

I've listened to this song yesterday and i was like afjksjakdjd this song is so freaking good omg he's hold his tears from falling down. thanks kim myungsoo thanks a lot for you effort to be a good entertainer to entertain us ;; inspirits ;; this song really suitable with his cute voice =_= and oh his expression and feeling when sang this song was 100% i can't TT______TT

sampaikan nak menangis tuh dia punya penghayatan. erhhh. uljimaaaa uljimaaaa uljimaaaaa~ tbh, aku suka tengok muka myungsoo menangis dan tahan tangis. puhahaha comel je macam bebbbii gitu ;w; teringat pulak masa dia tengah baca surat mak aku dia. comel okay comel.




aku suka gifs yang bawah tu ; ohh an omma wipes her son's tears ;u; 


kang panjang pulak entry nie lol aku bukan nak cerita pasal myungsoo dan surat ibunya. benda tu dah lama nie nak cerita pasal benda baru, kat fansign L's Bravo Viewtiful semalam dia menangis lagi ~.~





English translation :

"As bright as the sunset yourTwo eyes that attract meMy fluttering hand and yours that is whiteCaught me againWalking in the dark road, the light revealed you to meThe light revealed you
I will work even harder I will show you I'll do even betterThe hope that you gave me, I will never let it downDrawn together with the skyWalking this world togetherI will find it, please watch over me for a whileThis song for you
My dream that started with youIf you go straight and catch that handYou who always give me strengthYou who always make me laugh
I will work even harder I will show you I'll do even betterThe hope that you gave me, I will never let it downYour heart that believed in meOnly the time spent togetherI will find it again, please watch over me for a whileYou always make me dance in the rainRight from the start you were my starGiving generouslyAlso allowing us to walk togetherI'll return your heart
I will work even harder I will show you I'll do even betterThe hope that you gave me, I will never let it downDrawn together with the skyWalking this world togetherI will find it, please watch over me for a whileThis song for you
To stand by your side, to be by your sideTo start over againI will not be rushing, I will not be missingFacing it slowly"

cr to _cheonsanim

sorry no sorry. aku tak jumpa yang romanization punya lyric. kalau jumpa boleh lah nak menyanyi sekalii TT__TT


"I will work even harder I will show you I'll do even better"

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment